Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Love

All of those Mom's out there know what it is like to be woken out of a tasty midnight slumber by the cries of a little baby. Depending on where she catches me in my sleep cycle I feel differently about having to wake up and tend to her. Buy last night made all the interrupted snoozies worth while.

I went into her room and lifted her out of her crib to feed her. She was so tried and all she wanted was to eat and go back to sleep. When she was all done I just held her a bit as she slept on my chest. It was one of those profound moment in my relationship with her where I really felt like she needed me. It was pretty magical. I love knowing that when it come down to it, I am all she needs right now. I got the food, I got the love, and I am pretty dang entertaining to a four month old.

All in all, life is good.

No comments: