Monday, August 4, 2008

In The Beginning . . .

So I think I might be ready to tackle this whole blogging thing. A couple things have stopped me in the past.

the fist being lack of time: Becoming a stay at home Mom to an infant took care of that one!

the second: being a little weirded out by stranger knowing the usually some what private inner workings of my mind

the third: feeling that the private inner working of my mind might not be ready for blog prime time

I'm still feeling a little "iffy" about the second two road blocks but after some encouragement from my favorite partner in crime (rachel) I am ready to give it a shot!

I suppose I should use this first post introduce myself and my mission:

I'm a wife and a mom and a follower of God.

Yep . . . right now those are pretty much the three big things that define me and consume a lot of my time at the moment. lol I'm trying to figure out how to fill all these roles more beautifully, gracefully, and completely every day. My hope is that this blog will help me do that and will also bless some other people along the way.

No comments: